March 2017 Speaker - investCLUB for Women presents:
Learn how the probate sale works in real estate and the investor opportunities involved. His talk will include the sale process: Full vs. Limited Authority, court confirmation, the overbidding process, and much more! We hope you can join us as
Paul gives us his tips for success. California may be a tenant friendly state but it is time to know the law, stake your claim and enjoy the benefits of being a property owner!
Topics to be covered:
- The Probate Process from A to Z for Investors
- How does a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate?
- The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- When and How to buy/sell real estate under a conservatorship & living trust
- Using Proposition 58 & 193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
- The Benefits and Pitfalls of Joint Tenancy & Community Property Vesting
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Homeowners: 2016 New CA Law to Protect Your Home from Probate
- Medi-Cal Planning Recovery & How to Avoid it
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
- What happens after I die if I Received Medi-Cal?
- Differences between Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trust?
- Will vs. Living Trust: What’s Best for You?
- And Much Much More…
ALONG with amazing education, every meeting is filled with great networking, community updates and an undeniable motivating energy! Whether you're new and learning or a seasoned investor, investCLUB is the easiest way to be connected. We hope you can join us!
Wednesday, March 15th, 2017
South Coast Cultural Center
Irvine, CA 92620
$20 for Pre-Registered
$25 at the Event
Annual Members Free
About Paul Horn:
Paul Horn has more than 20 years of combined experience as a lawyer and a CPA. He has significant experience in all aspects of probate, living trusts, estate planning administration, conservatorship, bankruptcy, and taxation law. He is a member of the State Bar of California and is also a licensed California Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Mr. Horn received his undergraduate degree from California State University Northridge and earned his J.D. from Southwestern Law School. Mr. Horn is admitted to practice law in the United States Federal District Court for the Central District of California, and in all California state courts.
Check out some videos of Paul:
Learn more about him: